January 24, 2022

Junior Kimborough LIVE Tom Lee Park Memphis 5-8-1994

LIVE  
Tom Lee Park    
Memphis 
5-8-1994

David “Junior” Kimbrough, quite possibly the most important 
blues guitarist of the second half of the 20th century, redefined blues. Junior’s approach to music is so hugely different from anything that came before him that he ranks among the three greatest bluesmen of all: Son House, Bukka White, and Fred McDowell. An originator, Junior did more than build on certain tradition or perfect a certain style. Junior re-imagined the blues; he made a sound for himself.

TRACKS
01 Most Things Havent Worked Out.mp3
02 Baby Dont Leave Me.mp3
03 I Want To Know Whats Wrong With You.mp3
04 Meet Me In The City.mp3
05 Lord Have Mercy.mp3
06 Im In Love.mp3
07 You Better Run.mp3
08 All Night Long.mp3

LINKS

ZIPPY                   1FICHIER

6 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thank you.

Alan said...

It pains me to have to leave this comment, because I know you are sharing all of this music out of the goodness of your heart - so thank you, first!

But all of the links here are so janky and filled with virus warnings, I can't do it. Sure wish they were on file services without the risk of compromising my computer.

Rippin Frog said...

ALAN well its your end cause if this was actually a fact the comments box for all my post be full of this
i used zippy for eons and when they say has virus its a false positive same witj 1fichier never ever seen a warning on that so check your end pls

Alan said...

I did check it again, and still get virus warnings - maybe it's because I have the free version of all those services.

But either way - thank you again. I know you are just trying to share music, and for that, I thank you!

Rippin Frog said...

ALLAn not sure i recommand bitdefender and malwarebytes in a tandem not that expensive... they do give false alerts too but zippy is safe im sure of that and i have all these files in here and Im clean so
if them files were infected then like I said Im sure i would be warn with hundreds of comments like when something wrong with the uploads the section lights up in a hurry

bdada said...

Thank you. Junior live shows are a rare treat.