August 20, 2021

Domenic Troiano - Thunder Sound, Toronto 1977

Domenic Troiano was a Canadian guitarist, born in Italy that made part of acts as James Gang, The Guess Who and also had a solo career.
He plays tracks from his 1977 album Burnin' At The Stake with highly jazz/funk rock.inspiration mostly in instrumental form.
This show live at Thunder Sound, Toronto was aired on Q107 FM, Toronto's Rock Station.



Sound Quality: 9.5

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 Burnin' at the Stake
02 Peace of Mind
03 Savour the Flavour
04 War Zone
05 The Outer Limits of My Soul
06 Lonely Girl
07 Willpower

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, you really mix it up here nicely.
Lots of wildcards thrown into the mix.
I always liked Troiano's playing, I used to have his "The Joke's On Me" album on vinyl many years ago.
Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I want to add after unpacking it just now I see "Paul DeLong - Drums" from Max Webster too :D

Anonymous said...

Just the facts ma'am: Actually after I chimed in with my orig. post up top I realized later Paul DeLong is from Kim Michell's (Max Webster) solo band.
Thanks again.

daba said...

Thanks AtticRock! :)