March 12, 2021

Peter Frampton - Hollywood Bowl, LA 2014

Frampton's Guitar Circus tour occurred during summers of 2013 and 2014. It featured legendary players that joined Peter Frampton and his band onstage each night.
This one was at the Hollywood Bowl on August 27, 2014 and guests were David Hidalgo (Los Lobos), Robert Randolph, Randy Bachman and Buddy Guy. 
I was fortunate to see Peter the only time he played in Lisbon, it was in 2011, quite a memorable and long show.


Sound Quality: 9

Source: Audience

Track List:
01. -intro-
02. You Had To Be There
03. Doobie Wah
04. Lines On My Face
05. Show Me The Way
06. -intro-
07. Going Down (with Robert Randolph)
08. (I'll Give You) Money
09. -intro-
10. Mas Y Mas (with David Hidalgo)
11. Black Hole Sun
12. -intro-
13. Takin' Care Of Business (with Randy Bachman)
14. Baby, I Love Your Way
15. Do You Feel Like We Do?
16. -intro-
17. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (with Buddy Guy)


2 comments:

Derek said...

I was happy to see and discover Peter Frampton with hair cut off back in the end of the last century in Paris. What an experience and so much love and happiness in his music. I still remember fondly that experience.

Derek from Paris,

The concert was at the famous Bataclan theater where years later terrorists would shoot hundreds of music lovers.

AtticRock said...

Derek, everytime i read the word Bataclan all that horror still comes to mind.
At the end of Frampton's concert in Lisbon they were already selling cds of the show. I stood amazed, it was a new concept to me, but didn't buy it.
Some days later I regretted and went online and ordered it, a triple CD numbered.