February 11, 2020

Luther Allison LIVE Leverkusen 1994


LIVE  
Leverkusen 
1994

One of the more passionate and dynamic blues guitarists, this short
set by Luther Allison is a tribute to his legend.  The music is dynamic
and powerful; the songs laced with emotion as Luther's searing guitar
flashed throughout.  
Grab this show as I'm sure you'll love it!
His son Bernard's great work continues the family tradition!
well I updated the infos I guess you know which other Luther I have for next time !

TRACKS

01. I Wanna Know.mp3
02. Soul Fixin' Man.mp3
03. Bad Love.mp3
04. Middle Of The Road.mp3
05. I Feel So Bad.mp3

06. FCreedom.mp3
NEW 
LINKS  JULY 17  21

MIRROR
ZIPPY                  SOLIDFILES





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank so

Andorrs said...

This is Leverkusen 1994, not North Sea 1996.
But still very nice!
Thanks

Rippin Frog said...

Andorrs well DOH I guess you know what other Luther I will post one of them days !
thnks for spotting my mistake !

Manhatan said...

Hi,

Lien FLAC mort ! Est-ce que je peux caresser l'espoir d'un Re-UP !

Merci beaucoup !

Chris-France

Ripping Frog said...

@ chris france
Usually i do NOT keep the flac in storage here
lucky it was forgotten in my stuff
so if the post is older I wont have a copy but link is there now!

Anonymous said...

much thanks!

topkat said...

Is it possible to put up new link for this
Thanks