June 10, 2019

Tony Joe White - LIVE BOOTLEG AKA Swamp Alligator




LIVE BOOTLEG  
AKA  
Swamp Alligator 
Unofficial German release here
excellent quality!

"I'm almost like a lone wolf out there. I just play my guitar and

don't worry about it. They don't know if I'm black, white, country or rock." 


RIP

Tony Joe White 

(1943-2018)


NOTE
this one is VBR 
I thought I found a 320 kbs copy 
but only a couple tracks were
TRACKS

Tracks 1 to 6 recorded
live in Montreux, Switzerland 1992.
Tracks 7 to 12 recorded 
live in Europe 1973.

1 Undercover Agent For The Blues

2  Tunica Motel

3  Bi-Yo Rhythm

4 (You're Gonna Look) Good In Blues

5 Polk Salad Annie

6 Steamy Windows

7 No News Is Good News

8 Lustful Earl And The Married Woman

9  I've Gotta Think About You Baby

10 Saturday Night In Oak Grove Lousianna

11 Even Trolls Love Rock & Roll

12 Polk Salad Annie (Reprise)


LINKS




ZIPPY       SOLIDFILES
MC




1 comment:

Bob Mac said...

Thank you, I saw him live once, a real good performer.