June 2, 2019

Taj Mahal LIVE Cincinnati 1970-02-13

LIVE 
Cincinnati
1970-02-13

An oldie of excellent quality here !
And Taj has always been a great live act!

Taj Mahal - guitar, banjo, vocals
Jesse Edwin Davis - lead guitar
James Carston - drums
Bill Rich - bass


cd1
1 The Big Fat
2 Diving Duck Blues
3 You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond
4 She Caught the Katy and Left Me a Mule To Ride
5 Going Up To The Country, Paint My Mailbox Blue
6 E.Z. Rider
7 Oh Susanna
8 Six Days On the Road
9 Farther On Down The Road (You Will Accompany Me)
10 Little Soulful Tune
11 Banjo Tunes
12 Band Introductions/Ain't Nobody Gonna Steal my Jelly Roll(cut)

cd2
1 (cut)Band Itroductions/Ain't Nobody Gonna Steal my Jelly Roll
2 Done Change My Way of Livin
3 Yanamamalu?
4 Bacon Fat

NEW LINKS
NOV 24  2023

8 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks, haven't heard this.

Nappyrags said...

This show is fantastic, not much of Taj with Jesse Ed going around in this quality...I've had this for quite awhile but then lost the files due to an HD crash so thanks for the chance to reacquire it...the end of disc 1 and start of disc 2 has always irked me...i think i'll turn it over to my magic man and see if we can get a better edit for it...might take a bit but I will get back to you...and thanks ....

AtticRock said...

Hi Nappyrags, I just passed the complete track to Rippin' Frog.
It was easy to do, not that much magic involved :)

Rippin Frog said...

nappy
i added a link for the track AR fixed for you and all !
separate link in flc

Nappyrags said...

thankeee...well, it's magic to me!

peacemonger said...

Thanks for cleaning up the split file. Was at this show. Taj shared the bill with Cold Blood. So good I came back the following night to see him again.

Anonymous said...

Can I get a new link? Thank you.

Rippin Frog said...

taj in cincinati new links