February 17, 2009

The Tubes - Iowa City 1981

Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to The Tubes in Iowa for the first time...
So off we go to another great The Tubes show, this one presenting The Completion Backward Principle, the 1981 album. If you like them don't forget this three ones already shared here 1975, 1981/83, 1983 .




Sound Quality: 9

Source: Soundboard ?

Track List:

Disc 1
1 Black Overture-Let's Make Some Noise-A Matter Of Pride
2 TV Is King
3 No Way Out
4 Sports Fans
5 Amnesia-Mr. Hate
6 A Word From The Tubes Girls
7 Attack Of The Fifty Foot Woman-Smoke (La Vie En Fumer)-Mondo Bondage

Disc 2
1 Don't Want To Wait Anymore
2 Sushi Girl
3 Power Tools
4 Tubes Group rap-Business Men
5 Talk To Ya Later
6 Tubes World Tour-Drum Solo
7 White Punks On Dope

MP3 pt1
MP3 pt2
FLAC pt1
FLAC pt2

2 comments:

srcstcbstrd said...

Thanks for the Tubes. Love the Tubes. By the by, did Titus ever leave you the links for a Tubes recording I provided him? It is a soundboard recording from Toronto during the Love Bomb tour. Quite good. Let me know and I'll pass it along.

AtticRock said...

Hi srcstcbstrd, all the links that Titus shared with me were posted so I think he maybe forgot about it.
If you wish send me the links throught email or leave them here and I'll make a post with it.

Cheers