LIVE
Nightstage
Cambridge MA
Jan. 3, 1987
9.5/10
Soundboard or a very good audience?
low bit rate
Track List:
01 Instrumental Intro.mp3
02 Feels Like Choppin.mp3
03 Its Too Much.mp3
04 Please Love Me.mp3
05 Sweet Little Angel.mp3
06 Talk.mp3
07 Kiddio.mp3
08 Bloody Tears.mp3
09 Dreams.mp3
10 Slidin Home.mp3
One More Goodie from
KANSAS JOE
(Not his Rip)
LINKS


8 comments:
Thanks a million for the Littlejohn post. The "Outro Instrumental" is called "Slidin' Home" by the way, Johnny's take on Elmore James' "Bobby's Rock". FG
Fralego you welcome
i did change the track name
@ Frog - another rare surprise - not too many John Littlejohn boots around. Thanks again!
Steve glad it hit the spot !
Littlejohn is another of the sidelined greats !
I like your turn of the phrase 'slidelined' - gave me a chuckle. I have John at 1982 Long Beach Blues Festival and 1984 Sweden if you don't have those.
I don't think I have these
Either in comments or email them pls!/thank you!!
Here you go - both in one zip file. Enjoy them
https://gofile.io/d/S6o3DnQC
steve actually i do have these !
the sweden i have is this
John Littlejohn Byther Smith & the Chicago Blues Band LIVE 1984-08-29 Norrkoping, Sweden
Post a Comment