Leaving tomorrow morning for at least one 2 weeks rotation on forest fires
down in South East BC
I guess it is now an annual thing with
all that crazy weather now the norm
Got a few preloaded post ready !
So be good and be safe !
and do NOT start any !

9 comments:
Take good care!!
Stay safe
Stay safe!
Have a safe trip, hope all goes well for you.
You need to stay safe. These fires have been horrible. We have already had 16,368 acres burned in the Timber fire in Monterey County, and 93,733 acres burned in the Bug fire in the Lassen Sierra county. Fortunately I live in Sacramento now, and we have not had any major fires (yet). Thank you for your service, without people like you, the world would be nothing but ash.
STAY SAFE
Thank you for your service!
Safe travels! We're all in your debt!
Take care of yourself and thanks.
Thanks. I live in SE BC. Right below the Ezra Creek Fire. Very concerning last Wednesday as i spread quickly. Contained now. IMakes me calmer. :-)
Lefty
Post a Comment