June 16, 2024

Faces - The Forum, Inglewood, CA 1975-03-05

Follow up to the previous post that had part of the Foghat show at The Forum in Inglewood. On the same night the top of the bill was Faces with Rod Stewart.
I believe this was recorded by Mike Millard in its entirety, and has similar quality, excellent, to the Foghat recording.
Volume 13 of 'The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes' made by JEMS.



Track List:
01 It’s All Over Now
02 Take a Look at that Guy
03 (I Know) I’m Losing You
04 Bring It On Home To Me > You Send Me
05 Sweet Little Rock & Roller
06 I’d Rather Go Blind
07 Too Bad
08 Every Picture Tells a Story
09 Angel
10 Stay With Me
11 Gasoline Alley
12 I Can Feel the Fire
13 You Wear It Well
14 Maggie May
15 Twistin’ the Night Away
16 We’ll Meet Again

3 comments:

Gman said...

Thanks so much for these great 1975 concert boots!

Lynn said...

Hi is it possible to have these tracks as MP3 please?

AtticRock said...

Sure, mp3 is available now.