November 10, 2023

Webb Wilder - Lyon, France 1989

This Webb Wilder show was recorded during his first tour in Lyon, France on October 1989 as opening band for Jason & The Scorchers.
It's a great audio capture very well mixed of a 50 minute set with strong focus on his second album Hybrid Vigor released in March 1989.
Recorded and mixed by Lolive.


Sound Quality: 9.5+

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01 - Louisiana Hannah
02 - Wild Honey
03 - I'm Burning
04 - What's Got Wrong With You?
05 - Horror Hayride
06 - One Taste Of The Bait
07 - Do You Know Something (I Don't Know)
08 - Safeside
09 - Hittin' Where It Hurts
10 - Cold Front
11 - Human Cannonball
12 - Dance with Daddy


6 comments:

Derek said...

Nice to discover Webb Wilder in a high quality recording. A very good one indeed. Burnt to CD, printed the artwork. Playing now on a rainy Sunday morning.

Greetings from Paris,

Lolive said...

it's me who mixed and recorded it ... It was mixed with an independant desk from the radio studios .. There is also a video from this show with the same sound

AtticRock said...

I was hearing this on headphones the other day and was delighted with the mix, all the instruments are clear and in your face, without the need of compression.
Great work Lolive! I asked you about the Jason show since it was on the same day.

RexWoo said...

I was there at the Truc(k) ! Great memories
I did not know the show was recorded (or filmed !)

RexWoo said...

For the record, I remember I found the sound for Jason quite horrible this day. But hey, maybe the recording was better.

AtticRock said...

The Jason set was shared on YT by Lolive, sounds great too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_N0blCGKA