May 12, 2023

Lou Reed - Concertgebouw, Amsterdam 1973

Lou Reed with the lineup that recorded the classic album Rock'n' Roll Animal with the fantastic guitar work of Wagner and Hunter, except for the bassist Peter Walsh that was replaced before the famous New York gigs on December.
A concert from the European leg of the Berlin tour at the prestigious Concertgebouw in Amsterdam on September 20, 1973.


Sound Quality: 9

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01. Intro-Sweet Jane
02. How Do You Think It Feels
03. Caroline Says I
04. I'm Waiting For The Man
05. Satellite Of Love
06. Walk On The Wild Side
07. Vicious
08. Oh, Jim
09. Heroin (Cut)

1 comment:

swappers said...

Been dropping by for a while and had to just say this is a scorcher and the first band I ‘discovered’ for myself and bought everthing I could find over here (UK - Hums is STILL a favourite!) and at that time my older brother was listening to the Shadows, the Beatles happened and one day we heard Bob Dylan (friend of John B) and life was never the same!
Will post links across to this.
THanks! SO much!