November 20, 2022

Peter Frampton - Royal Albert Hall, London 2022

Always delivering great shows, here's Peter Frampton at the Royal Albert Hall, London on The Farewell Tour on November 8th, 2022
Thanks to SIRMick for the excellent recording and Vinegar Joe that sent the files this way!


Track List:
01   The band, and then Peter come on stage
02   Baby (Somethin's Happening)
03   Lying (with Paperback Writer tease)
04   talk
05   Lines On My Face
06   Show Me the Way
07   talk
08   The Lodger
09   It's A Plain Shame
10   talk
11   Georgia (On My Mind)
12   All I Wanna Be (Is by Your Side)
13   talk
14   Breaking All the Rules
15   talk
16   Black Hole Sun
17   (I'll Give You) Money
18   talk
19   Baby, I Love Your Way
20   talk
21   Do You Feel Like We Do (includes band intros)
22   ~~pretend encore break~~
encore:
23   talk
24   Four Day Creep % >
25   I Don't Need No Doctor %
26   While My Guitar Gently Weeps


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great !Thanks a lot !!

Anonymous said...

I listened to this show last night with headphones on. I used an EQ to bring out just a little more high end and the show sounded nearly perfect. thanks so much for this excellent recording.

AtticRock said...

Yes, a fine and clean recording by SIRMick, I only shared it aboard :)