April 21, 2020

Michael Stanley Band - Stanley Theater, Pittsburgh 1977

Michael Stanley Band at the Stanley Theater, Pittsburgh on May 19, 1977
This show was recorded live by WDVE FM.
The band had just released Stagepass, a live album that showed perfectly their intensity on stage.


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 - Midwest Midnight
02 - Calcutta Auction
03 - Nothing's Gonna Change My Mind
04 - Wild Sanctuary - Tommy Dobeck Drum Solo
05 - Let's Get The Show On The Road
06 - Strike Up The Band
07 - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey
08 - Good Time Charlie - Your Mamma Don't Dance *
09 - It's All Over Now *

* tracks from 2001 CLUB in Pittsburgh 1977

MP3 - mirror
FLAC - mirror

1 comment:

Derek said...

Thank you so much for reminding me I had a cd from this unknown artist in France, the acoustic Live in Tangiers. I wonder how I got this cd. Nevertheless, there is a marvellous acoustic version of the Beatles' Help song. Great voice !

Downloading this concert with his band now.

All the best,

Derek from confined Paris