April 17, 2020

Gene Simmons Band - Sydney, Australia 2018


Gene Simmons Band
Enmore Theatre
Sydney, Australia
2018


Good audience recording of Mr. Simmons
and his band. Virginia Lillye sings
I Was Made for Lovin' You
and Ace Frehley guests on the last two songs.
It's a fun thing to listen to if you are a KISS fan.
I remastered this as the top end was a bit harsh
for my ears and the bass/kick drum too low.
There is audience footage of the show on youtube.
Ace opened the concert using Gene's band.
I have a recording of that too if there is any interest.
regards
Titus



DISC 1
01. Intro
02. Shout It Out Loud
03. I
04. Are You Ready
05. War Machine
06. Long Tall Sally
07. Calling Dr. Love
08. Charisma
09. She's So European
10. Love Theme from Kiss
11. Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll


DISC 2
12. I Was Made for Lovin' You
13. Do You Love Me
14. Watchin' You
15. Radioactive
16. I Love It Loud
17. Plaster Caster
18. Deuce
19. Rock and Roll All Nite
20. Outro


 
Shared by:

3 comments:

Bud_e_luv_bomb said...

I'm hip to the Ace Frehley show, when you have the time to post that it.

Destroyer said...

Yes! Many thanks!

AtticRock said...

Thanks for the Gene Simmons new link, Titus!