March 8, 2020

Smoke Fairies - Roter Salon, Berlin 2012

Beautiful sounds in an intimate atmosphere with the Smoke Fairies at the Roter Salon in Berlin, Germany.
A show from June, 2012 in support of the album Blood Speaks which is played almost entirely.
They have recently put out a new album, Darkness Brings the Wonders Home, worth checking out if you like Smoke's music and I'd say what's not to like?
Official site


Sound Quality: 9.5+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 Let me know
02 The three of us
03 Awake
04 Storm Song
05 Hideaway
06 Feel it coming near
07 Take me down when you go
08 Daylight
09 Dragon
10 Hotel Room
11 Blood Speaks
12 Summer fades
13 Gastown

MP3
FLAC

4 comments:

bing CLING king said...

Great ... thank you!!

Stu said...

Oh WOW ! what a stunning recording and many thanks for introducing me to the smoke Fairies....I would also like to thank you for your time and effort put into this music page it is very much appreciated....best wishes Stu

AtticRock said...

It's nice to read that.
Thanks Stu and Bing.

noname#3 said...

Big thanks for sharing this also from my part!
'Darkness Brings The Wonders Home' is one of my top 5 records this year.
Wish there were more live recordings out there from Smoke Fairies.