March 10, 2020

Pete Jones - The Platform, Morecambe, UK 2020



Pete Jones

The Platform, Morecambe, UK

29th February 2020

I went to see Pendragon at The Platform

Support was from the amazing Pete Jones
(Tiger Moth Tales/Red Bazar/Camel)
He never fails to impress.
Great singer/songwriter and a wizard
on keys, guitar and sax.
This was a solo gig with just a mic & keys.
regards
Titus

01 Intro

02 Don't Let Go, Feels Alright
03 The Ballad Of Longshanks John
04 The Musical Box
05 Blackbird
06 Long Goodbyes
07 A Visit To Chigwick

MP3 - mirror
FLAC - mirror

Shared by:


2 comments:

warpet72 said...

Both links are blocked, because they are not safe. Could give us better link?

AtticRock said...

I'll upload new links but I have no problem with this site, probably because I use an addblocker on my browser...