April 23, 2019

Otis Rush LIVE Joe's Place Boston FM 1973


LIVE  
Joe's Place 
Boston
FM  1973

another GEM from taperbats master collection
Otis´playing here is very delicate and sure among his finest work!


  Tracklist:


01 Intro    Watermelon Man
02  It takes a little Time
03  I can´t quit you Baby
04  Keep loving me Baby
05  Popcorn
06  Gambler´s Blues
07  Why I sing the Blues
08  Please love me
09  Double Trouble
10  Everything´s gonna work out fine
11  Please please Please

Lineup:
Otis Rush. g, voc
Little Bo. Tenor sax
Bob Richards: dr
Ernest Gatewood: b
Unknown : keyb



NEW LINKS:
MARCH 8/21
ZIPPY          1FICHIER






7 comments:

JennyD said...

Absolutely terrific! I love Otis Rush and have many albums by him but didn't have this. Hearing all the intros along with the songs is so good that I felt like I was sitting in the room. And you're right, the sound quality is really good! Thank you so much for sharing this :D

La Piazza Gancio said...

Soundaboard is on fire! Thank you!

Nappyrags said...

I have it in FLAC if you'd like...

Rippin Frog said...

Otis Rush post updated with Flac and 320 kbs mp3

JazzyM said...

Great set, thanks Rippin Frog!

Unknown said...

Gone too bad.

Rippin Frog said...

OTIS RUSH
at Joes place
UPDATED LINKS
March 8/21