October 27, 2018

Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - Nihon Hosho Kyokai, Tokyo 1990

Former Yes members Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe on a recording from March 4, 1990, one of the dates they did at Nihon Hohsoh Kyokai in Tokyo on their Asian tour.
I used an almost complete copy of that show and did some sound tweaking such as correcting volume, balance and removing occasional digital noises.


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
1.01 Time And A Word - Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Teakbois
1.02 The Clap
1.03 Mood For A Day
1.04 Wakeman Solo
1.05 Long Distance Runaround
1.06 Bruford Solo
1.07 Birthright
1.08 And You And I
1.09 Themes (cuts out)
1.10 Levin-Bruford Duet (cuts in)

2.01 Close To The Edge
2.02 Zoh San
2.03 The Meeting
2.04 Brother Of Mine
2.05 Heart Of The Sunrise
2.06 Order Of The Universe
2.07 I've Seen All Good People

MP3 pt1
MP3 pt2
FLAC pt1
FLAC pt2

5 comments:

Croz said...

Hello! Am I doing something wrong? I just get a never-ending spinning wheel when I try to prove for UL I'm not a robot for the captcha. I don't have any ad blockers running and yet it just loops forever.

AtticRock said...

You can use a 3rd party website to get it for you, for example:
https://reevown.com/

analogkid610 said...

Thankx Good to see you are back.

AtticRock said...

I've been here all the time, you're probably missing Rippin Frog who is getting treatment and hopefully will be back soon.

empa said...

Thank you for this!
Jeff is awesome but the video was a letdown, I saw them on this tour and had forgotten that TLEv played CttE on the STICK!!!!

empanadilla