October 5, 2026

J.J. Cale with Tom Petty & Mike Campbell - McCabe's Guitar Shop, Santa Monica, CA 2009

J.J. Cale's performed at McCabe's Guitar Shop in Santa Monica on March 28, 2009.
He was joined onstage halfway through the show by a couple of guys, Tom Petty and Mike Campbell, who stayed until the end of the concert.
Tom Petty sang only on I'd Like to Love You Baby.


Sound Quality: 9

Source: Audience

Track List:
01. guitar solo
02. Out of Style
03. Low Down
04. Don't Cry Sister
05. Since You Said Goodbye
06. Magnolia
07. Walt's Boogie
08. Roll On
09. instrumental 
10. Petty & Campbell join the band
11. Crazy Mama
12. After Midnight
13. I'd Like to Love You Baby
14. Thirteen Days
15. Tijuana
16. Cocaine  
17. Call Me the Breeze
18. I'll Make Love to You Anytime
19. Travelin' Light


2 comments:

Robert said...

Hello,
Great thank to you. we can't miss JJ Cale with such great guests

Raphael said...

Obrigado!