February 11, 2024

Eric Clapton - Sapporo, Japan December 7th, 2003 (SBD/AUD Matrix)

From Eric Clapton's 2003 Japan tour we have now a show from December 7th, 2003 at the Sapporo Dome.
This is an exclusive Soundboard and Audience matrix made by yours truly.
The sources are two unofficial releases, the soundboard comes from Snowblind and the audience from the boxset Just For You.

Source: SBD/AUD

Track List:
01 When You've Got a Good Friend/Crossroads
02 I Shot the Sheriff
03 Bell Bottom Blues
04 Reconsider Baby
05 Can't Find My Way Home
06 White Room
07 I Want a Little Girl
08 Got My Mojo Working
09 Hoochie Coochie Man 
10 Change the World
11 Before You Accuse Me
12 Kind Hearted Woman
13 Badge
14 Holy Mother
15 Lay Down Sally
16 Wonderful Tonight
17 Cocaine
18 Layla
19 Sunshine of Your Love
20 Somewhere Over the Rainbow 



6 comments:

Derek said...

Mostly appreciated !!! Thanx for the great work behind this remaster.
Greetings from Paris,

AtticRock said...

Derek, thank you for all the input.
I hope you enjoy this!

Anonymous said...

Turbobit is so unfriendly. I cant download anything with it

AtticRock said...

Try the pixeldrain link, usually works fine.
For me turbo is pretty reliable, although slow.

Derek said...

I assume that the thousands of anonymous downloaders of this remastered concert enjoyed it as much as I did on my Denon CD player, Sony amplifier and JM LAB loudspeakers at high volume. Superb ! Just Superb ! Thanx again.

AtticRock said...

I thank you too Derek, your input was important in this 'release'.
I have a Denon cd player too, a Kenwood amp and JBL loudspeakers but no chance of high volume, i'm on a flat...