October 19, 2023

Mississipi Fred McDowell LIVE Tacoma - Washington - 1971-14-04 -

LIVE  
Tacoma - Washington  - 
1971-14-04 -

This is a piece of music history !

Nice stereo soundboard recording 
of one of the greatest legends in Country Blues!

CD1:

Set 1: Fred McDowell with his voice,guitar & footstomping

1  fades in/Good Morning little Schoolgirl
2  Louise
3  John Henry
4  My Babe
5  I woke up this Morning (?)
6  (Glory, Glory, Halelujah)When I lay my Burden down
7  Jesus on the Mainline
8  You got to move  
9  Worried Blues
Encore
10 Babym take my rest

CD 2:
 
Set 2: Fred McDowell w/unknown upright bass player & unknown 2nd guitar player

1  Mojo Hand 
2  fades in/ fast Instrumental +
3  I feel so bad  +
4  Fast Instr. +
5  Lord I wonder what I have done wrong +
6  Cocomo Blues 
7  Lord,when you get home (?)
9  By Bye little Girl (level/channel change in song)
10  Someday Baby
11  61 Highway 
Encores:
12  Oh, that´s allright
13  Fast Instrumental (false start)
14  Fast Instr.
15  I wonder what I have had done wrong
15  Lord my head don´t hurt me

LINKS
KRAKEN          1FICHIER


5 comments:

titus luxor said...

Tom Pomposello?

Bob Mac said...

Thank you.

Rippin Frog said...

titus luxor
he may be on this
but no way to know for sure

titus luxor said...

Mr. Frog you are an ornery beast. keep postin; man

Rippin Frog said...

MR Titus
thnk man!