January 27, 2023

Buddy Guy LIVE Sweet Tea Release at Legends 2001-05-16


LIVE  
From Studio X "Sweet Tea Release Party"
Legends, Chicago Illinois 
2001-05-16 

PERFECT 
sound from the master of Chicago blues guitar!
Sweet Tea is considered one of Buddy's best recording ever

THE BAND

Buddy Guy: Guitar, Vocals
Orlando: Wright Bass
Tony Z: Keyboards
Jerry Porter: Drums
Frank Blinkal: Guitar
Dave Monahan: Saxophone

SET
01 Interview With Buddy
02 Intro/Baby Please Don't Leave Me
03 Who's Been Foolin' You
04 Damm Right I Got The Blues
05 Feels Like Rain
06 I Got Something On My Sholder
07 Hoochie Coochie Man  
08 Done Got Old
09 Tramp
10 It's A Jungle Out There
11 Band Intros - Got My Mojo Working
12 The Things I Used To Do
13 Voodoo Child

LINKS
ZIPPY                       MEDIAFIRE
NEW FLAC LINKS
Do not have a clue why them tracks were gone!
FLAC1         FLAC2


4 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this.

Junior said...

Thanks for this!

Anonymous said...

Good music, sorry two files are missing, the 6. and the 7.

Rippin Frog said...

sorry about the missing tracks in flac...
thnks to the troll (all no nicks are trolls to me ) tto let me know LOL