December 10, 2022

The Hollies - Hello Graham Nash (Cincinnati 1983)

Recording of a concert from the Hollies 1983 reunion tour with founding members Allan Clarke and Graham Nash present.
The event took place at the Kings Island Amusement Park, Cincinnati on October 2nd.



Sound Quality: 9.5+

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01. I Can't Let Go
02. Just One Look
03. Bus Stop
04. Casualty
05. On a Carousel
06. Someone Else's Eyes
07. Look Through My Window
08. King Midas in Reverse
09. Wasted on the Way
10. Teach Your Children
11. Soldier's Song
12. Stop, Stop, Stop
13. Air That I Breathe, The
14. Carrie Anne
15. Stop in the Name of Love
16. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
17. Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress

5 comments:

MisterManiac said...

Thanks for sharing! Going through a bit of a (60's) Hollies phase now for some reason, so this fits perfectly.

AtticRock said...

My preferred Hollies song is Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress, their mellow stuff is too soft sometimes...

Derek said...

I like this one because they tried to revamp their music with modern sounding keyboards and it didn't work out well. They ended up playing in an Amusement park which is not the most attractive place to play when you have such a catalogue of songs. And still, because of all this, I find this CD touching. Thanks for sharing this gem.
Greetings from Paris,

AtticRock said...

Yes, 'touching' is an accurate word to describe these songs. I read somewhere this was to be a live album but it was never released (that I know of).

Mr Tanner said...

Great album. All the hits. Thanks for sharing

MrT