October 29, 2022

Free LIVE 1971-02-19 Bristol UK


LIVE  
Bristol UK 
1971-02-19 
They sound like they look !!
GREASY!!

The Band
Paul Rodgers - vocals
Paul Kossoff - guitar
Andy Fraser - bass
Simon Kirke - drums

SET LIST
1. Fire And Water
2. Woman
3. Ride On A Pony
4. I'm A Mover
5. Be My Friend
6. Mr. Big
7. Walk In My Shadow
8. I'll Be Creepin'
9. All Right Now

LINKS


ZIPPY                 MEDIAFIRE

5 comments:

juan manuel muñoz said...

Thanks so much, my friend. Cheers.

Sparky1624 said...

File not found, looks like its gone forever

Anonymous said...

My compliments for your nice website anyway this recording is a fake. Right gig date is 10 July 1970 Aachen (Germany). Thanks !

Rippin Frog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rippin Frog said...

thnks but Im not a historian here I dont have time to research if the infos stuff comes with it is right but I make sure that the sound quality is there thats my priority !