September 23, 2021

Triumph - Mosport Park, Canada Jam 1978

Curiosly the artist in my previous post, Dave Mason, was also present in this festival held at Mosport Park, Ontario on August 1978.
Canada Jam attracted more than 110,000 fans and included artists such as Atlanta Rhythm Section, Doobie Brothers, Kansas, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Prism and of course Triumph. The power trio was famous for great live renditions and this was no exception.
Take note that the flac files I got are of inferior quality. While searching online for a superior version I found an mp3 that is way better so I put that one here.


Sound Quality: 9-

Source: Soundboard (?)

Track List:
01. What's Another Day Of Rock & Roll
02. Street Fighter
03. Little Texas Shaker
04. Blinding Light Show
05. Let Me Get Next To You
06. Rock & Roll Machine
07. Takes Time
08. Rocky Mountain Way
09. 24 Hours A Day


2 comments:

Krispy said...

I attended this concert and have some photo's of Triumph that I took tucked away somewhere. They took the stage after midnight and just blew me away....

analogkid610 said...

Thankx