November 4, 2020

McAuley Schenker Group - The Palace, Los Angeles 1990

Recorded at The Palace, Los Angeles on May, 5 1990 this release called Happy Birthday Klaus gets its name from it being Klaus Meine's birthday.
The occasion is celebrated by Robin McAuley singing Happy Birthday and being joined by Klaus itself on the classic Doctor Doctor.
Included are also tracks from an acoustic show in Frankfurt, Germany from a television broadcast with Michael Schenker, Robin, and Spencer Sercombe.


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: Soundboard/Broadcast

Track List:
CD1
01 - Save Yourself
02 - Bad Boys
03 - Gimme Your Love
04 - This Is My Heart
05 - Into The Arena
06 - On And On
07 - Lost Horizons
08 - Anytime
09 - Get Down The Business
10 - I Am Your Radio

CD2
01 - Rock Bottom
02 - Lights Out
03 - Happy Birthday Klaus
04 - Doctor Doctor (with Klaus Meine)
05 - Anytime *
06 - We Believe In Love *
07 - What Happens To Me *
08 - Bad Boys *
09 - When I'm Gone *
10 - Never Ending Nightmare *

* tracks from Frankfurt


10 comments:

Derek said...

Whoops the mixdrop server seems a listen weird to download but anyhow succeeded. Looking forward to listen to this nice looking soundaboard 9.5 quality concert.

Thanks,

Derek

AtticRock said...

Hi Derek, not my preferred MSG but it's still good. The sound isn't brilliant, I gave it a 9+.

analogkid610 said...

MXdrop seems dead, thankx for sharing

AtticRock said...

It's working here.

analogkid610 said...

It is working and I got the second half thankx

Seattleite said...

If you could re-up in Flac when you get a chance, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

AtticRock said...

Sure, there are new flac links now.

Seattleite said...

Awesome and thanks for the new Flac links.

The Polish Buddha said...

I am totally blind and use screen reading software on my computer. I can't figure out how to get the download started from this server. I saw this version of MSG in 1987 as a headliner, and then again in early 1990 with the Black Crowes. I know this is a longshot, but could someone upload this somewhere else, or at least explain to me how to download from Mixdrop? This is literally the first server I haven't been able to figure out.

AtticRock said...

I have no problems with mixdrop but here you have new links on other server.