October 21, 2020

Bobby Keys & the Suffering Bastards LIVE 2012-10-20 Buffalo NY


 LIVE   
2012-10-20 
Buffalo NY

One of the ultimate saxman/sideman!!
You heard him before on classics from the Stones , Cocker, Lennon  etc....

Disc 1
Live With Me (The Rolling Stones cover)
The Letter (The Box Tops cover)
The Wanderer (Dion DiMucci cover)
Sweet Virginia (The Rolling Stones cover)
Harlem Nocturne (King Curtis cover)
You Look Like I Could Use A Drink (Dan Baird cover)
Brown Sugar (The Rolling Stones cover)

Disc 2
Whatever Gets You Thru the Night (John Lennon cover)
Bitch (The Rolling Stones cover)
Soul Serenade (King Curtis cover)
What Is Life (George Harrison cover)
Delta Lady (Leon Russell cover)
Can't You Hear Me Knocking (The Rolling Stones cover)
Happy (The Rolling Stones cover)

LINKS


ZIPPY              SOLDFILES



4 comments:

giuseppe vivici said...

Hi.I'm Giuseppe from Italy.
I'm a Rolling Stones collector. I'm very interested in your material and especially this one. Is it possible that the links are no longer available?
Thanks.
Giuseppe.

giuseppe vivici said...

Hello, I tried it even now but it's impossible to get it.....

Rippin Frog said...

giuseppe vivici
just be patient
believe it or not I do have a life outside of the blog LOL

giuseppe vivici said...

Excuse me