July 23, 2020

Buddy Guy & Junior Wells LIVE Cotati Cabaret (1984)


LIVE  
Cotati Cabaret   
September 20th, 1984

 WOW ! WOW !
Real GEM here Thanks to my buddy Gio !


TRACKS

1. You Don't Know Nothing
2. Teeny Weeny Bit
3. Dust My Broom
4. So Long Baby
5. No Need To Go No Further
6. Honest I Do
7. I Just Want To Make Love To You
8. Tell Me Mama
9. Got My Mojo Working
10. Things I Used To Do
11. Miss You
12. You Got To Help Me (I Can't Do It All By Myself)
13. Messin' With The Kid
14. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
15. Can't Stand It 
16. Going Down



NEW
LINKS
NOV 20-22


8 comments:

muddyw123 said...

GEM!

La Piazza Gancio said...

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way--but what a pair!!!

Fralego said...

Please use your ears! That's Buddy and Junior with their road band, not the Nightcats!
Thanks, that's a good one.

Rippin Frog said...

well I am just the messenger not the prophet here LOl
still its a goodie....

Anonymous said...

All these links seem to be dead also.
Could you pls reup?
Greetings,
Henry

Rippin Frog said...

HENRY
LIVE Cotati Cabaret new links done

Anonymous said...

Really nice one!
Thank you for re-up,
Henry

Rippin Frog said...

I did some research about Little charlie being the back up band cant find any infos of who was in the line up that day but I doubt it was charlie!I found another cover without a mention of charlie I might up date this