June 9, 2020

Otis Redding LIVE Stockholm SW June 1967



LIVE   
Stockholm  SW  
June 1967

This is from 2  different locations
great performance by the master .
He passed away too soon !


Lineup:
Otis Redding: Vocals
The Mar Keys:
Wayne Jackson: Trumpet
Joe Arnold: Tenor Saxophone
Andrew Love: Baritone Saxophone
Booker T & The MG-s:
Booker T. Jones: Organ
Steve Cropper: Guitar
Donal “Duck” Dunn: Bass
Al Jackson Jr.: Drums, Percussion

TRACKS

01-Day Tripper
02-FA FA FA FA FA (Sad Song)
03-My Girl
04-Shake
05-I've Been Loving You Too Long
06-(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
07-Try A Little Tenderness

Birmingham, Alabama, USA  1967

08-Your One And Only Man
09-Pain In My Heart
10-These Arms Of Mine
11-I Can't Turn You Loose
12-A Hard Day's Night


LINKS




3 comments:

La Piazza Gancio said...

Otis was the best!

Thank you!

RippinFrog said...

Piazza
thnks aND i agree!
I believe i have one more store away somewhere
for some later times

Bob Mac said...

Thank you for Otis.