December 30, 2019

Otis Redding LIVE Hollywood 1966-04-10



LIVE  
Hollywood 
1966-04-10

Otis Ray Redding Jr. (September 9, 1941 – December 10, 1967)
 was an American singer, songwriter,  record producer, arranger, and talent scout. He is considered one of the greatest singers in the history of American popular music and a seminal artist in soul music and rhythm and blues


Disc 1   Early Show
01. Intro
02. I'm Depending on You
03. I Can't Turn You Loose
04. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
05. Chained and Bound
06. Just One More Day
07. Any Ole Way
08. I've Been Loving You Too Long
09. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Disc 2   Late Show
01. Intro
02. Your One and Only Man
03. Security
04. Good to Me
05. Respect
06. Ole Man Trouble
07. I Can't Turn You Loose
08. A Hard Day's Night
09. These Arms of Mine
10. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag (false start)
11. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
12. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
13. Outro


LINKS

MIRROR
ZIPPY              SOLIDFILES

4 comments:

La Piazza Gancio said...

Very little in life is better than Otis.

Thank you.

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks

Frank said...

Great Post!!!!
Thank you for this gem!

giuseppe vivici said...

what a frustration! I can't even do this tonight. I miss these versions of Otis Redding's Satisfaction. However he was truly the best!