October 18, 2019

J.J. Cale - Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis 1990 (early show)

J.J. Cale and band at the Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis presenting the album Travel-Log along some of his finest songs.
They did two shows on April 18, this being the recording of the early one and soon I'll publish the late show, done with the same band with a different setlist.




Sound Quality: 9.5

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01 After Midnight
02 Riverboat Song
03 Mama Don't Allow
04 Humdinger
05 Hold on Baby
06 New Orleans
07 Lickin' Stick
08 Sweet Inspiration
09 Thirteen Days
10 Harlem Nocturne
11 Disadvantage
12 Hard Times
13 Movin' Blues
14 Magnolia
15 Call Me the Breeze
16 Cocaine
17 Money Talks
18 Crazy Mama
19 Ride Me High

MP3
FLAC pt1
FLAC pt2

3 comments:

Derek said...

Such setlist and quality 9.5 soundboard surely looks really tasty for a Friday evening post, just before week-end.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure I will enjoy downloading, burning on CD, making artwork and put at full volume in my music room.

Derek from Paris

AtticRock said...

Well, don't always trust my ratings but seems like good plans to me :)
This sbd recording starts at a low volume but it gets good thenceforth.
Cheers

Derek said...

My ears are same as yours on this one :) and glad to confirm this is in my humble opinion, 9.5 soundboard quality rating.
And most of all a very fine concert experience.
All the best,
Derek from Paris