December 7, 2018

Manassas - Pirate's World Amusement Park, Dania 1972

In 1972, Stephen Stills teamed up with Chris Hillman (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, etc ) and formed the band Manassas. Their self-titled first album was a double LP with a mixture of rock, country, blues, bluegrass and latin music divided in sections.
Their toured to promote the album and here's one of that shows, recorded on April 22 at Pirates World, a pirate-themed amusement park in Dania, Florida that closed in 1975.
This concert starts in electric form, by track 7 turns acoustic and returns to electric mode on track 20, Song of Love.



Sound Quality: 9+

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
CD 1:
1. Rock & Roll Woman
2. Bound To Fall
3. Hot Burrito #2
4. It Doesn't Matter
5. So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star
6. Go Back Home
7. Change Partners
8. Know You Got To Run
9. Crossroads / Black Queen
10. 4 + 20
11. Do For The Others
12. Both Of Us (Bound To Lose) / Love The One You're With
13. He Was A Friend Of Mine

CD 2:
1. Fallen Eagle
2. Hide It So Deep
3. You're Still On My Mind
4. Don't Look At My Shadow
5. Sugar Babe
6. 49 Bye Byes / For What It's Worth
7. Song Of Love
8. Rock & Roll Crazies / Cuban Bluegrass
9. Jet Set (Sigh)
10. Anyway
11. Right Now
12. The Treasure
13. Carry On
14. Find The Cost Of Freedom


FLAC pt1
FLAC pt2

3 comments:

Frank said...

Thank you for another great Band!!!

RANDALLONRADIO said...

So I love Manassas, have everything but this, clicked on mp3, took me to turbo it.net, I bought a membership, and nowhere does anyone give me a clue on how to actually download. Help.

AtticRock said...

RANDALLONRADIO I'm sorry that you had that trouble.
People never should pay to get any file from here.
I'll post other links here as soon as I can.