September 27, 2018

Meat Loaf - London 1978

From the Bat Out of Hell tour we have Meat Loaf at the top of his game in concert at the Hammersmith Odeon in London on July 6, 1978.


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
1.Paradise By The Dashboard Light
2.All Revved Up With No Place To Go
3.You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth
4.River Deep, Mountain High
5.Johnny B. Good
6.Bat Out Of Hell
Extras:
7.You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Full Intro)
8.Paradise By The Dashboard Light (Unedited Version )
9.Love And Death Of An American Guitar (Feat. Jim Steinmann)

MP3
FLAC
FLAC (extras)

3 comments:

Raulzimdimaio@gmail.com said...

Attic Rock,
MEAT LOAF - LONDON 1978
NEW LINK
Please and thank You,
my friend.

Raulzimdimaio@gmail.com said...

soundaboard,
my friend, my blog fan,
Meat Loaf - London 1978
NEW LINK
please and thank You.

AtticRock said...

You have new links now!