January 21, 2017

Mike Scott - Melkweg, Amsterdam 1997

A broadcast recording with part of what surely was a great concert at The Melkweg, a well known music venue in Amsterdam.
Mike Scott played accompanied with Ian McNabb (Bass), James Hallawell (Keyboards) , Gavin "Fingers" Ralston (Electric Guitar) and Geoff Dugmore (Drums).



Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 - My dark side
02 - I know she's in the building
03 - Edinburgh Castle
04 - Love anyway
05 - The return of Pan/The Pan within
06 - Building the city of light
07 - Don't bang the drum

FLAC - mirror
MP3 - mirror

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm sorry but the rar is corrupted!
can you reupload it?

Thank you from Paris

AtticRock said...

Hi to Paris, I tested my rar files and they extracted fine, maybe the problem was on uploaded.to so I made mirror links.