January 15, 2016

Derringer - Whisky-A-Go-Go Hollywood 1977


Derringer were formed by Rick Derringer (vocals, lead guitar), Danny Johnson (lead and rhythm guitar, vocals), Kenny Aaronson (bass, backing vocals) and Vinny Appice (drums).
This show was recorded at the Whisky A Go Go, Hollywood, on February 8, 1977 from a  KWST-FM broadcast.




Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 intro / Still Alive & Well
02 Let Me In
03 Teenage Love Affair
04 Sittin' By The Pool
05 One Eyed Jack
06 Sailor
07 Beyond The Universe
08 Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo / You Really Got Me
09 Roll With Me
10 Rebel Rebel
11 Keep On Makin' Love
12 Let's Make It / outro

MP3

4 comments:

phileas said...

That's incredible I find your blog when I search The Cramps(The Bootlegg -same as the cavemen)on the net and your blog is appeared as if by magic ...I take the news links and sometimes the old post like Derringer, .... I have a question for you: "Do you have in your collection of records all your posts on this site?"and a second question :"Do you have a link for all the posts(beginning on the nine day of february,2007) I know this is a long time ago - I'm so sorry for my english language because I'm a French and I don't use Google translantion and the "froggies" don't like the strangers languages....
I'm very interrested by recordings concerts sometimes I downloaded on archives.org
congratulations for you and your works
frederic.giovannelli@hotmail.fr

AtticRock said...

Hi phileas.
I have backups of all the recordings that I shared here since the beginning of the blog. The exceptions are a few that were sent by blog readers/friends and the ones shared by Rippin' Frog.
As for links if you go through the archive tree of the blog on the right side of the page there you'll have links to all the posts.
Thanks for the nice words.

Rippin Frog said...

phileas
J'ai des copies en mp3 de mes posts je ne garde pas de flac desole
excuse mon francais je vis en anglais pour plus de 40 ans alors c rouiller

Unknown said...


Many thanks for sharing this, most appreciated,,,great band