June 21, 2014

Re Uploads Pack

First day of summer in the Northern Hemisphere with fresh re-uploads on Soundaboard, here's the latest pack:



Amy Winehouse - Oxegen Festival, Dublin (2008)

Jimmy Page & Robert Plant: San Jose 1995

Humble Pie - The Country Club, Reseda

Genesis - One Disc Live - 29-11-1981

Pat Travers Band - Bruissen, Holland 1980

Blue Oyster Cult - Arlington Heights 2003

Webb Wilder - Fox Theater, Boulder 1993

The Who - Tales From The Who (1973)

Blue Oyster Cult - Reseda, California 1981

3 comments:

FiveGunsWest said...

What's with th bogus bullshit turn around loops that make it impossible to download........for instance the who?

AtticRock said...

I provide all the links on free file-hosting sites.
I don't have the time to write tutorials for ways and turn-arounds to download them.

AtticRock said...

I deleted your comment/response by accident and I'm sorry for that.
Anyway I don't know what you mean by turn around loops on The Who, these files are on deposit which I don't think is that bad.
I understand you have some years of experience on downloading but let me recommend a software that helps the process: freerapid downloader.
Cheers