July 23, 2009

Foghat - Hanover Park Harvest Fest 2003


Here's another one from The Cheeb, he recorded this 25 feet from the stage. Big thanks man, keep on rocking and recording.

Info:
August 29th, 2003
Harvest Fest, Hanover Park, IL

original members--
Roger Earl - drums
Tony Stevens - bass

with
Charlie Huhn - vocals,guitar
(ex Ted Nugent, Victory, Humble Pie, etc)
Brian Bassett - guitar
(ex Wild Cherry)

special guest
Billy Davis - vocals on Sweet Home Chicago
(played for Foghat in the early 90s)


Source: Audience

Track List:

1-01 stage announcements
1-02 Home In My Hand
1-03 Take Me To The River
1-04 Drivin' Wheel
1-05 Self Medicated
1-06 I Feel Fine
1-07 Sweet Home Chicago
1-08 band introductions
1-09 Fool For The City
2-01 Blues Jam _ Make Love To You Bl
2-02 I Just Wanna Make Love To You
2-03 (encores) Mumbo Jumbo
2-04 Slow Ride

Link - mirror

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the taping lineage:
Sony MZ-R70 MD>Giant Squid Audio Labs battery powered mic>MD

Sound Quality is about a B+

ron..... the cheeb said...

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but I taped that show myself, and that's not what I used. The taping info is on the artwork I made, included in the rar file.

Anonymous said...

Nice to have some Foghat on board, even though this recording is rather bass heavy.

Robert said...

GREAT Stuff!
Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Please re-up

AtticRock said...

It's working now.

Patriot said...

I recorded this. I have the original Mini-discs. I recorded Blue Oyster Cult there and Gin Blossoms.
The first post was correct. Sony MZ-R70 MD>Giant Squid Audio Labs battery powered mic>MD
There are CD covers that were made. I don't do this any more but my bootleg name was smellyjelly roll productions.
I have a signed stage set list from Gin Blossoms and photos. Means nothing to me now.

AtticRock said...

It would be cool if you could share the B.O.C recording with us :)
Cheers