June 20, 2008

Cracker - Cleveland 1992

Cracker is an American alternative rock band with country, punk, folk influences that I happen to like a lot.
This recording caught them live at the Empire Concert Club in Cleveland on a broadcast on WMMS. Unfortunately it's not the complete set as the Radio station cut away the transmission near the end.
After I did the upload and while looking for info on it I found out that it is shared in different formats, including wav, ogg and mp3 here. Besides there are virtually dozens of Cracker shows and many other bands at this live archive, all ready to download :)



Sound Quality: 9

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 - Intro
02 - Someday
03 - Happy Birthday To Me
04 - How Can I Live Without You
05 - Don't Fuck Me Up (With Peace And Love)
06 - I Ride My Bike
07 - This Is Cracker Soul
08 - Dr. Bernice
09 - Mr. Wrong
10 - Lonesome Johnny Blues
11 - Fuckin' Up
12 - Teen Angst
13 - (I Was Born In A) Laundromat

Files:
Sample (Track 02 - Someday)
Part 1
Part 2

Pass:
soundaboard.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

links are dead

Anonymous said...

I was @ this show, The Wallflowers opened and crushed it