October 3, 2023

Samantha Fish LIVE Teragram Ballroom L.A. California Sep 14 2023

 
 LIVE  
Teragram Ballroom
L.A.  California  
Sep 14 2023

Very recent show  here!
most likely an audience but above average sound for that !

SET LIST
01. -intro-
02. Bulletproof
03. Wild Heart
04. Better Be Lonely
05. Chills And Fever
06. Poor Black Mattie
07. Love Letters
08. Faster
09. Somebody's Always Trying
10. Jim Lee Blues Pt. 1 (solo acoustic)
11. If I Was Your Woman (solo acoustic)
12. Need You More
13. Don't Say You Love Me
14. Never Gonna Cry
15. Road Runner
16. Dream Girl
17. Black Wind Howlin'
18. I Put A Spell On You
19. Bitch On The Run (with Eric Johanson)

LINKS
KRAKEN                   1FICHIER
FLAC1                    FLAC2

5 comments:

Derek said...

Just for my info, is this a soundboard or audience recording ? Love Samantha but prefer soundboards to audience recordings.

Greetings from Paris,

Derek

Rippin Frog said...

derek
no infos about the source came with it
all i can say is SOUNDS GREAT !! or I wouldnt bother wasting your bandwith!
I dont care much for audience recordings but sometimes they can be quite good quality so if this one is it qualifies as more than good enough to me ! I ditch dozen a week of awful bootlegs not even worth the band with makes me laughs when they in flac !! why bother if it hurts the ears trying to sample it??

Derek said...

Thanks will for sure have a listen to this one. There's a nice soundboard recording available from Samantha on the 29th of January 2023. I was playing it loud today. And for sure, I went to her concert at the famous Bataclan in Paris this year.

Rippin Frog said...

derek if you have that one from january send me a link to my email pls !!

Derek said...

Will do today ! All the best.
Derek