September 4, 2018

The Hooters - Willow Grove Mall, Philadelphia 1984

The Hooters are a band from Philadelphia active since 1980, their music has elements of pop, rock, reggae, ska, and folk.
We have here a concert from the early years at the Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
This was sent by a Soundaboard reader to share with you all, thanks!


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: Radio Broadcast

Track List:
01. Nucleus
02. All You Zombies
03. Hanging On A Heartbeat
04. Amore
05. I Don't Wanna Fight
06. Solid Rock
07. Point Your Little Pinky
08. Time After Time
09. You Still Belong To Me
10. Scared By Science
11. Black Cloud
12. Trouble In Paradise
13. Concubine
14. Birdman
15. Blood From A Stone
16. Talk too Much
17. Fightin' On The Same Side
18. Glad All Over
19. Got My Own

MP3 - mirror
FLAC pt1 - mirror
FLAC pt2 - mirror

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I try to download flac part 2, I get a message from my avast security software that says:

--------
Infection detected!
http://ss13.oboom.com/1/dlh?ticket=1cb4ca64-e3f8-4b1e-8b9b-c3e84cbbcdb9
The requested URL contains malicious code that can damage your computer. If you want to access the URL anyway, turn off the Avast web shield and try it again
Infection type: URL:Mal
--------

I get this same warning message in different browsers.
Is there a different link I could use that doesn't contain malware?
I'd like to be able to safely download part 2.

Thanks

AtticRock said...

I will make a mirror soon.