September 23, 2023

Rush - Paramount Northwest Theatre, Seattle, WA 1976

The connection to my previous post is Seattle, the northernmost major city on the mainland of the United States. 
This was originally recorded by KZOK FM radio for broadcast on 20 April 1976 and is one of only two known shows recorded from the 2112 tour.
Rush delivers possibly one of their heaviest and most energetic performances.


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 - Bastille Day
02 - Anthem
03 - Lakeside Park
04 - 2112
05 - Fly By Night
06 - In The Mood
07 - Something For Nothing
08 - Interlude: Improvisational Jam
09 - In The End
10 - By-Tor And The Snow Dog
11 - Working Man
12 - Finding My Way
13 - Working Man (Reprise)
14 - Drum Solo
15 - Best I Can

4 comments:

LuvCo said...

Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to listening to GMWTPC without Peter Green.

LuvCo said...

Sorry, just realized I commented on the wrong download. I was doing two downloads at once and I had them backwards. I had to apologize for the Rush download on the Fleetwood Mac one as well. I will switch and repost. Sorry for any confusion.

LuvCo said...

One of the greatest bands of ALL time. Mr. Peart surely is missed.
Thank you for sharing.

JerPz said...

Wow. Fantastic!