July 28, 2019

R. Lockwood Jr H. Townsend,& Homesick James Live At Yoshi's 1996



Robert Lockwood Jr Henry Townsend,& Homesick James  

Live At Yoshi's
OAKLAND CA  
 1996
Real Collector stuff here
I redid the playlist  the one that came with it was not right
(they had Lockwood and Homesick all confused for one)  
and Im still not 100% sure of all the the track's names.
If you notice any mistake pls let me know !

NOTE:
rip is at 192 kbs... never seen another copy of this 
anywhere!

TRACKS
01 I Believe time Ain't Long - Homesick James
02 Tin Pan Alley Blues - Homesick James
03 Goin To the Country Blues - Homesick James
04 I Feel So good - Henry Townsend
05 I'm So happy - Henry Townsend
06 Worried Blues - Henry Townsend
07 Love in vain - Robert Lockwood Jr
08 CC Rider Blues - Robert Lockwood Jr
09 Newport Blues - Robert Lockwood Jr
10 Tomorrows Too far Away - Robert Lockwood Jr
11 Woman I Love, Don't Love me - Robert Lockwood Jr
12 You Know What I Like - Robert Lockwood Jr


LINKS:

ZIPPY                     SOLIDFILES




1 comment:

Bob Mac said...

Thank you, I haven't seen this before.