May 27, 2018

The Robert Cray Band LIVE Piazza Blues Bellinzona July 1, 2000



LIVE  
Piazza Blues Bellinzona 
 July 1, 2000


Like all these Piazza fest recording , 
this is superior quality recording!

Tracklist:

disc1


1. Phone Booth
2. I’ll Go On
3. Right Next Door
4. Pardon
5. Where Do I Go from Here
6. I Shiver

disc2


1. Will You Think of Me?
2. All the Way
3. Enough for Me
4. Bad Influence
5. The One in the Middle
6. Introductions
7. Our Last Time
8. Let Me Know
9. Smoking Gun 

LINKS:

ZIPPY                 SOLIDFILES                 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ZIP file won't ope. Message says "unsupported file type".

Terminal_Crazy said...


The last 5 out of the last 6 posts won't open

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this one. I agree these Piazza fest recordings are good shows.

Re. above post. I just d/l in Zippy and it opened right away no probs at all.

Rippin Frog said...

update your zip app!

Anonymous said...

Done. Thanks for the "heads up".