November 12, 2008

Led Zeppelin - Southampton University 1973




Led Zeppelin
Southampton University 1973
Soundboard (FLAC)

There were a few sound problems on the night
but they don't detract too much from the
performance and the recording is solid.
Worth it for the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley alone.
It's a really 'warm' gig - I think I like this even
more than the San Diego show.
Any Hiernoymus Bosch fans out there?
regards
Titus

Rock and Roll
Over The Hills And Far Away
Black Dog
Misty Mountain Hop
Since I've Been Loving You
Dancing Days
The Song Remains The Same
The Rain Song
Dazed and Confused
Stairway to Heaven
Whole Lotta Love
(inc. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love,
Boogie Chillun, Baby I Don't Care,
Let's Have A Party, I Can't Quit You Baby)
Heartbreaker
Organ solo
Thank You
How Many More Times?
Communication Breakdown




Thanks to:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

part 4
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Anonymous said...

I see rapidshare have changed the rules again! This message is all over the net. I honestly would not have an account with them if you offered to pay for me. New link will follow later.
Titus

Anonymous said...

part 4 new link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/40899260/ZS73.part4.rar.html

Anonymous said...

Titus (and anyone else very familiar with Led Zepp and their boots) -- if you could only have let says 10 boots of Zepp, which ones would you choose?? Thanx, etc...


.H*P*D.

Anonymous said...

.H*P*D.
I've had lots of Zep boots. The two I've posted are maybe the best I've heard. I couldn't say which others to look for - it depends on what you consider good. I have recently checked out quite a few which were presented as A+ or 10/10 (in one case 10+/10) & all have been deleted from my HD. If I find any more good quality I will post them. My aim is to build trust in my judgement so if you see a show here by an artist you like it will hopefully not disappoint. I delete tens of boots every week. I only post the good stuff.
regards
Titus

AtticRock said...

In sound quality this Southampton gig is one of the best, I would also recommend other one from 1970.01.09 (Royal Albert Hall).

Anonymous said...

Heronymous Bosch? top painter, mate... no doubt he had some "issues" (LOL) but what killer paintings he produced ;)

Anonymous said...

I've had this for a while, imo the sound quality in this is tops and the performance is red hot. Even if you are a casual Zeppelin listener, you want this.

Titus rocks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much - great sound, great show and in stereo too!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of getting a repost on this?
thanks much!
unbelievable tunes here... holymoly
thanks

Unknown said...

I've been searching for this one for awhile, any chance for a repost please?

AtticRock said...

I'll make a new post with this recording as soon as possible.