June 29, 2007

Stevie Ray Vaughan: East Troy Wisconsin 1990

For the second time aboard we have here Stevie Ray Vaughan awesome guitar playing.
Live at the Alpine Valley Music Amphitheatre in East Troy, Wisconsin this is one of Stevie's last shows and also known as Peace In The Valley.
The recording is pretty good the only problem is track 9 which is not complete.

Sound Quality: 9

Track List:
01. Tightrope
02. The Things (That) I Used To Do
03. Let Me Love You Baby
04. Leave My Little Girl Alone
05. Look At Little Sister
06. Wall Of Denial
07. Riviera Paradise
08. Superstition
09. Couldn't Stand The Weather - Goin' Down (cuts)
10. Crossfire
11. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that´s great blog. Thanks. Go to visit http://fireballmusic.blogspot.com/

You see my works. Please, post comments.

Anonymous said...

This looks like his last show. The set list is almost identical to my tape of 6/26/90. Diffs are:
1) Instrumental & The House is Rockin' start it off
2) Pride and Joy follows Leave My Little Girl Alone
3) Look At Little Sister is missing or was mistakenly unlabeled on my tape
4) I don't recall I'm Going Down cutting off -- it might
5) Sweet Home Chicago is the last tune and includes Eric Clapton, Jimmy Vaughan, Buddy Guy, and Robert Cray.

I'll have to get a tape player in working order to compare and know for sure. 98% sure this is the final SRV gig though.

Thanks for posting this!!!

AtticRock said...

Thank you for your comments.

This is Stevie's next-to-last show as you can check here for example:
http://www.willmot.com/SRV/CD/peace_in_the_valley.html

Anonymous said...

Right on. Thanks for the info. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Thanx for the link Where is part 1 of this show ?


SOULSURVIVOR

AtticRock said...

It was deleted by rapidshare...

Anonymous said...

Would like to buy cd of Stevie Ray's last concert (Aug 26 1990) that includes the encore jam with Stevie, Eric CLapton, Buddy Guy, Jimmie Vaughn and Robert Cray

vlwink@msn.com

AtticRock said...

If you want to buy something you came to the wrong place.
All that is here is free to download.
If you want me to find that particular show and share it here that's a different story...

Anonymous said...

I can't extract the files - it asks me for a password - can anyone help me?

AtticRock said...

Use this:
Soundaboard_blog

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much atticrock - you rock! I used the password for the Stevie Ray Vaughan @ Alpine show and it worked - but it didn't work for the Johnny Winter show.

Anonymous said...

Now I see that the password is listed under the track list. duh Thanks for the help though!

Anonymous said...

thank you