January 18, 2018

Howlin' Wolf, Sunnyland Slim, Willie Dixon Live At Jazz House Wiesbaden, Germany November 16th, 1964

 Howlin' Wolf, Sunnyland Slim, Willie Dixon

Live At Jazz House
Wiesbaden, Germany
November 16th, 1964

Blues collectors! Here is a real threat!
Sound is as good as the PA and soundman  at the time could handle ! 
Recorded most likely on the same tour  as the official release  Live In Europe.


Tracks:

1. Announcement / Sunnyland Slim: It's You Baby
2. Sunnyland Slim: Everytime I Get To Drinkin'
3. Sunnyland Slim: Bassology
4. Sunnyland Slim: One Room Country Shack
5. Sunnyland Slim: Come On Home, Baby
6. Sunnyland Slim: Goin' To California
7. Announcement / Howlin' Wolf: Shake It For Me
8. Howlin' Wolf: May I Have A Talk With You
9. Howlin' Wolf: Dust My Broom (w. hca)
10. Willie Dixon Announcement
11. Willie Dixon: God's Gift To Man
12. Willie Dixon: Big Legged Woman
13. Willie Dixon Announcement / Sunnyland Slim: Train I Ride (Love My Baby)
14. Sunnyland Slim: I'm Torn Up (incomplete)
15. Sunnyland Slim Announcement / See See Rider
16. Willie Dixon: Nervous
17. Willie Dixon: My Babe
18. Willie Dixon Announcement Of Howlin' Wolf
19. Howlin' Wolf: 300 Pounds Of Joy
20. Howlin' Wolf: I Didn't Mean To Hurt Your Feelings
21. Howlin' Wolf: I Asked For Water
22. Willie Dixon & Sunnyland Slim: C-Jam Blues
23. Sunnyland Slim: I Done You Wrong
24. Sunnyland Slim: Tin Pan Alley
25. Sunnyland Slim: Theme Song
26. Sunnyland Slim Announcement Of Howlin' Wolf / Howlin' Wolf: For My Darling
27. Howlin' Wolf: How Many More Years (w. hca)


 NEW LINKS:
Oct 5/22

MIRROR



9 comments:

Ballas said...

Thank you very much for posting this excellent session.

Muddy said...

This looks wonderful. Along with Muddy Waters, these guys are among those at the pinnacle of Chicago blues.
Thanks

Gary said...

Fantastic, Thank you very much

muddyw123 said...

Pure Gold!

Anonymous said...

top !
thanks !!!
Jean Luc

localpriest said...

Thanks very much. Looking forward to hearing this one!

Golden gloves said...

Can you reup please?

Thank you

Golden gloves said...

Thank you very much for the reup!

Rippin Frog said...

Golden gloves Howli Wolf has updated links