Swedish born Anders Osborne left home at age sixteen, and hitchhiked and played music throughout Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and the United States. He settled in New Orleans in 1985 and still calls Louisiana his home.
During his first decade in New Orleans, Anders lived in the French Quarter and Mid-City. He played regularly in local clubs, and after gaining a following, Anders received an independent record deal with Rabadash Records out of New Orleans, and released Doin' Fine in 1989.
- 1989 Doin' Fine (Rabadash)
- 1993 Break The Chain (Rabadash)
- 1995 Which Way to Here (Okeh)
- 1998 Live at Tipitina's (Shanachie)
- 1999 Living Room (Shanachie)
- 2001 Ash Wednesday Blues (Shanachie)
- 2002 Bury the Hatchet (Shanachie) with Big Chief Monk Boudreaux
- 2006 Tipitina's Live 2006 (MunckMix)
- 2007 Coming Down (M.C. Records)
- 2010 American Patchwork (Alligator Records)
- 2012 Black Eye Galaxy (Alligator Records)
- 2013 Three Free Amigos EP (Alligator Records)
- 2013 Peace (Alligator Records)
d1t01 - Ho-Di-Ko-Di-Ya-La-Ma-La
d1t02 - Stoned, Drunk & Naked
d1t03 - Soul Livin'
d1t04 - Snake Bit
d1t05 - Ya Ya
d1t06 - Burnin' From The Inside
d2t01 - Life Is Strange
d2t02 - Aim Way High
d2t03 - Through & Through
d2t04 - Boxes, Bills & Pain
d2t05 - Stuck On My Baby
Share and support music of all styles !