April 17, 2014

Wishbone Ash - Milwaukee Summerfest. 2003

Wishbone Ash live at the Harley Davidson Stage on the 2nd of July 2003. They were playing at the Milwaukee Summerfest, a great source of live recordings, some shared here.
Most of the setlist is composed by some of Ash's all-time classics.


Sound Quality: 9.5

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01 - Mountainside
02 - The King Will Come
03 - Throw Down The Sword
04 - On Your Own
05 - No Joke
06 - Phoenix
07 - Strange Affair
08 - Errors Of My Way
09 - Sometime World
10 - Blowin' Free
11 - Blind Eye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Love WA from all eras and iterations! Just a sucker for dual lead guitars, I guess. (^_^)>

dr.golgo

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. Happy Easter.

analogkid610 said...

There are no links,I dont imagine oversight. None are possible are they?

AtticRock said...

To tell you the truth I don't remember why there are no links...
Anyway, you can get it here, curiously with my short text translated to spanish:)
http://freshandlive.blogspot.com/2014/09/wishbone-ash-milwaukee-summerfest-2003.html

analogkid610 said...

I went over to the other page and I could not find a way to use it? I must be missing something but dont know what

analogkid610 said...

Got it thankx for directing me to it