March 17, 2024

R. L. Burnside & the Family Men LIVE George Street Grocery Jackson MS 2000-02-18


  
LIVE  
George Street Grocery  
Jackson  MS  
2000-02-18

Love that Mississppi stuff!!


BIG THNKS to
UNCLE CHIPPY

disc 1

(Guitarist Kenny Brown opening)
Intro instrumental
Can I Ride In Your Automobile
You Don't Know My Mind
Slide Guitar Boogie
Kokomo
You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone

(RL Intro)
Poor Black Mattie
Fireman Ring the Bell
Skinny Woman
Long Haired Doney
Feelin' Good
Walkin' Blues
R.L. talk
Whiskey and Woman

Disc II

Poor Boy
Roolin' and Tumblin'
Dust My Broom
Going Away Baby
Jumper On the Line
Goin' Down South
Snake Drive
Gotta Find My Baby
I'm a Man

LINKS
GOFILE              KRAKEN

2 comments:

thebird said...

Thank you; much appreciated.

Jeff said...

Thank you, I love this stuff too !